[WriteLog] Stumbling CW

Barry w2up@mindspring.com
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 14:59:36 -0000

Hal,
I have run WL with Win98 on a P-60 without problems. First, how
much RAM do you have? I would suggest 64 MB minimum.
Second, make sure all non-essential programs are closed (virus
checkers, screen blankers, etc.) Right after booting the computer,
do a CTL-ALT-DEL (one time!) This will bring up a list of what is
running in the background. Systray and Explorer are essential
parts of Win98 (I don't know abt Win95). Everything else should be
deleted one by one. Then, run WL and see if that solves the
problem.
73,
Barry W2UP