[WriteLog] DXTelnet and "Local Network Disconnected" Msg

Barry N1EU n1eu@hotmail.com
Sun, 07 Oct 2001 10:30:03 -0400

To follow up on my previous post, I removed the DXTelnet directive from my
writelog.ini

[OBJECTS]
pktObject=DXT2WL.clsWlPacket

and telnetted directly from WL with pc1.  Packet spots now are shared across
the network without any problems.

Has anyone figured out how to share spots AND use DXTelnet?

Tnx/73,
Barry  N1EU