[WriteLog] NA RTTY Sprint Logging

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:12:12 -0500

--=====================_7730195==_.ALT

At 18:07 10/12/2001, Chris Hurlbut wrote:
>Does anyone know how to get WL to properly log the NA Sprint RTTY?  The
>rules say you can work the same person again if there are 3 qso's between
>each other in both logs.  I tried it out in WL with more than 3 q's between
>the station, and it still scores it as a dupe.  Any ideas?  I'm thinking of
>playing around tomorrow.

I think there is little likelihood of this requirement being scored?
Perhaps if another contest has this it could be modified, quien sabe?
This is the ONE negative of WriteLog in comparison to TRLOG that I know of.
IT is impossible for the average person to create a new contest of any
complexity. I hope this is the first thing to be added to WriteLog. It
certainly needs it if you are going to use it for the smaller contests.

For a contest that Writelog contains a contest module, I see no comparison,
no other program is even close. For others, it is not very useful for a
SERIOUS contender. For me it works pretty well if I just want to track the
stations and do duping. usually you can fake it.

>Thanks,
>Chris KL9A (/W7)
>kl9a@qsl.net
>http://www.qsl.net/kl9a

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_7730195==_.ALT

At 18:07 10/12/2001, Chris Hurlbut wrote:<br>
properly log the NA Sprint RTTY?&nbsp; The<br>
rules say you can work the same person again if there are 3 qso's
between<br>
each other in both logs.&nbsp; I tried it out in WL with more than 3 q's
between<br>
the station, and it still scores it as a dupe.&nbsp; Any ideas?&nbsp; I'm
thinking of<br>
I think there is little likelihood of this requirement being scored?
Perhaps if another contest has this it could be modified, quien
sabe?<br>
This is the ONE negative of WriteLog in comparison to TRLOG that I know
of. IT is impossible for the average person to create a new contest of
any complexity. I hope this is the first thing to be added to WriteLog.
It certainly needs it if you are going to use it for the smaller
contests.<br><br>
For a contest that Writelog contains a contest module, I see no
comparison, no other program is even close. For others, it is not very
useful for a SERIOUS contender. For me it works pretty well if I just
want to track the stations and do duping. usually you can fake
it.<br><br>
Chris KL9A (/W7)<br>
kl9a@qsl.net<br>