[WriteLog] Recording to W9XT card

Bill Hurte n8km@charter.net
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:00:14 -0400

 Is there anyone out there using the W9XT card with writelog? I've used
this with TR-Log without any problems, but I can't get WL to record a
new message. With TR all you have to do is hit CTRL-F1 to record and
escape to stop. I read on K9JY's web site that WL uses F3-F6 for the
W9XT card. I'm able to transmit my old messages that are in F3 and F4
so that seems to be true. I didn't build the recording switch into
my interface because it wasn't needed for TR. Do I need the record
switch now? Do I have to use DVRC.EXE to record to WL? Does anyone
know where I can get a copy of DVRC.EXE on the web? I seem to have
lost my copy and it's not installed on my pc. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

73, Bill N8KM