[WriteLog] Recording to W9XT card

TOMK5RC@aol.com TOMK5RC@aol.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:11:43 EDT

--part1_54.1c77ea17.28fe0a9f_boundary

You simply use the contact closure for "record". If you have the W9XT cables,
there is a push-button in the harness for recording. Push the button, hit the
function key and then let up on the button when you are done. What I have
found, however, is that you can only use F3 through F6 for a total of four
messages.

Tom, K5RC

--part1_54.1c77ea17.28fe0a9f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>You simply use the contact closure for "record". If you have the W9XT cables, there is a push-button in the harness for recording. Push the button, hit the function key and then let up on the button when you are done. What I have found, however, is that you can only use F3 through F6 for a total of four messages.
<BR>
<BR>Tom, K5RC</FONT></HTML>

--part1_54.1c77ea17.28fe0a9f_boundary--