[WriteLog] C in the entry window

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 05:40:42 -0500

--=====================_150468191==_.ALT

 From PAGE 189 of the PDF manual it states that if the call sign does not
completely determine the country, it offers a list of letters in the
country field separated by commas. You decide which is correct and type it
in the C field. That is the only time that field is used.

  At 21:21 10/21/2001, John Shaw ZL1BYZ wrote:
>Hi all, at the risk of looking silly I have been looking around to find the
>purpose and how to use the C field in the entry window.  Can anyone point
>me in the right direction?
>Thanks de John ZL1BYZ

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_150468191==_.ALT

 From PAGE 189 of the PDF manual it states that if the call sign does not
completely determine the country, it offers a list of letters in the
country field separated by commas. You decide which is correct and type
it in the C field. That is the only time that field is used.<br><br>
&nbsp;At 21:21 10/21/2001, John Shaw ZL1BYZ wrote:<br>
silly I have been looking around to find the<br>
purpose and how to use the C field in the entry window.&nbsp; Can anyone
point<br>
me in the right direction?<br>
Thanks de John ZL1BYZ<br>