[WriteLog] Recording question

Barry w2up@mindspring.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:06:02 -0000

Gil,
After recording, if you right-click on any callsign in the log, it brings
up a submenu including "play audio snippet." It will play the
individual QSO. I recorded last year's CQWW CW. I found it helpful
after getting my UBN file back. I went to listen to the QSOs of my
busted calls. I learned from that (and part of what I learned is that
log checking isn't perfect).
73 Barry