[WriteLog] Recording question

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:34:46 -0500

--=====================_276109634==_.ALT

At 07:13 10/22/2001, WA9ALS - John wrote:
> > Who is ever gong to listen to 24 hours of recorded contest again anyway. I
> > sure don't see any reason to record a contest. You will never find what
>you
> > are looking for anyhow as there is no such thing as audio search.
> >
> > I guess I just don't get it?
>
>Gil, you're at it again, and again you're wrong.  If you record the whole
>contest, and later discover that you missed or question an exchange, you can
>play it back and see what was sent.  As I recall, you just right-click on
>the QSO and choose play audio or something like that.  It's not exactly an
>audio search, but it accomplishes the same thing.
>
>Again Gil, did you read the HELP file??

I thought this was a recording not made by Writelog. I read it in
WriteLog  but  I guess I did not read his post well enough.

That is a very nice feature of WriteLog by the way.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_276109634==_.ALT

At 07:13 10/22/2001, WA9ALS - John wrote:<br>
24 hours of recorded contest again anyway. I<br>
&gt; sure don't see any reason to record a contest. You will never find
what<br>
you<br>
&gt; are looking for anyhow as there is no such thing as audio
search.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I guess I just don't get it?<br><br>
Gil, you're at it again, and again you're wrong.&nbsp; If you record the
whole<br>
contest, and later discover that you missed or question an exchange, you
can<br>
play it back and see what was sent.&nbsp; As I recall, you just
right-click on<br>
the QSO and choose play audio or something like that.&nbsp; It's not
exactly an<br>
audio search, but it accomplishes the same thing.<br><br>
I thought this was a recording not made by Writelog. I read it in
WriteLog&nbsp; but&nbsp; I guess I did not read his post well
enough.<br><br>
That is a very nice feature of WriteLog by the way.<br>
m<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>