[WriteLog] Recording question

Steve B stephen.b@cytanet.com.cy
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:43:05 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C15C9A.30FB9E80

Gil,

For anyone that takes contests seriously it is a super way to "practice" =
especially for the week running up to the contest.=20

This may also hold true for amateurs planning an expedition to a rare =
QTH. I dare say if I was investing a lump sum to sponsor such a trip, I =
would want to send a "competent" crew out there and this would be a good =
way to test the hopefuls !!

I am a pretty good contester, I hold an Asian record with over a dozen =
world #1's so far this year in various contests so when I say =
"practicing this way in either CW or SSB will make you better prepared =
and tuned in for an upcoming contest" believe me, it is not as daft as =
you may think  ;-)

Steve  ZC4BS

=20
Homepage:  http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/customhouse/206/

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C15C9A.30FB9E80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Gil,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For anyone that takes contests =
seriously it is a=20
super way to "practice" especially for the week running up to the =
contest.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This may also hold true for amateurs planning an expedition to a =
rare QTH.=20
I dare say if I was investing a lump sum to sponsor such a trip, I would =
want to=20
send a "competent" crew out there&nbsp;and this would be a good way to =
test the=20
hopefuls !!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am a pretty good contester, I&nbsp;hold&nbsp;an Asian =
record&nbsp;with=20
over a dozen world #1's so far this year in various contests so when I =
say=20
"practicing this way in either CW or SSB will make you better prepared =
and tuned=20
in for an upcoming contest" believe me, it is not as daft as you may =
think&nbsp;=20
;-)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Steve&nbsp; ZC4BS</DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>&nbsp;<BR>Homepage:&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/customhouse/206/">http://www.fo=
rtunecity.com/marina/customhouse/206/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C15C9A.30FB9E80--