[WriteLog] FT-1000D

Courtney Judd - K4WI k4jyo@frontiernet.net
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:00:22 -0600

If things weren't bad enough, turned the 1000D off after a flawless
performance all weekend. Turned it back on this morning and only the S-meter
lights and clicking sounds are heard. Nothing I unplug or press changes this
behavior. Before I call Yaesu, anybody have any ideas ( 1993 model bought
new.. Manuel says something about a battery only good for 5 years). Hope
this doesn't double up on you all too many times from different reflectors
but I would appreciate any info... SS is around the corner!!! Thanks Cort
Courtney Judd K4WI
       ex-K4JYO
check out www.k4wi.net