[WriteLog] starting place

ARS NZ3O (Byron) FM29fx nz3o@arrl.net
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 21:46:03 -0400

My previous ISP stated they didn't support NT either.
But that just means you can't get support in using it
from the support people  you couldn't reach on the
phone anyway.  So I got RAS up and running fine
without their help (or in spite of).

They will probably also tell you they know people use it.
(meaning NT 5.0, or Windows 2000).

73, Byron