[WriteLog] QTC Sending

Frank Norton KB8XU franknorton@home.com
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 22:49:22 -0400

Hi again,

Tnx for fix for current sends of qtc's,   I didn't make my problem clear
enough....I am trying to go back and mark the people I sent qtc's to by
hand.  For example I sent ser no. 10 a series of the first 9 so he got my
report 1/9, the first 9 qso's got x'd but no 1/9 was put in the column next
to ser no 10's QTC sent.

Is there anyway to mark the logs properly for submission?  to reflect who
got that series of 9?  there are also 2 other people affected...I don't
want them to get penalties for my failure to log properly when the
crosscheck can't match the log marks.  I really need to mark the QTC TX
column next to the correct call sign.  Can anyone help?

73 de Frank kb8xu