[WriteLog] Two points!

Phil Cooper Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 17:37:48 +0100

Hi all,

Well, having now finished the EA RTTY test, I have one question and one
thing to point out.
The question is how can I set my PC at UTC, and then get WL to log the UTC
time?
I didn't notice until part way through this morning that the time was off by
one hour! I'd already put over 100 Q's in the log, when I saw that it must
be assuming my PC was set to BST (Summer time). I had to manually correct
the time on all previous QSO's, and then got round it by setting my PC to
one hour AFTER UTC. I have looked everywhere, but cannot see how I can tell
WL my PC is already at UTC.
Any thoughts???

The other thing I noticed is that the ADIF file has the filed name wrong for
the RECEIVED SERIAL NUMBER. Instead of <RTX:3>100 is has <RCVD:3>100 and
that doesn't get imported.
I'm not quite sure who was responsible for the EAWW RTTY contest module, but
that needs to be changed.

73 de Phil GU0SUP