[WriteLog] Serial port setup

ARS NZ3O (Byron) FM29fx nz3o@arrl.net
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 22:36:56 -0400

When the packaged drivers in my USB to serial
didn't work, I searched google.com for the same
of the manufacturer (found on the board and different
from what was on the box).

It was in the UK.  I left them an Email and I received
a reply in minutes with the latest drivers attached.  This
was in the middle of the night on my end!

A similar Email to tech support as listed in and on
the box resulting in no reply.

73, Byron