[WriteLog] PTT drops out too soon

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd@charter.net
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:07:46 -0000

I have run into this on my computers depending on which COM ports I am
using.  The onboard com ports usually don't need any delay, some of the PCI
cards do.

Add these lines to your writelog.ini file in the RTTYRite section.

PTT_END_HOLD=500
PTT_BEGIN_HOLD=500

They set the number of milliseconds to operate the PTT before and after
sending characters.  You may have to fiddle with them to find the correct
setting.

Randy, K5ZD