[WriteLog] Writelog and mmtty

Jerry Pixton jpixton@shentel.net
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:59:14 +0000

All you mmtty users,

Finally got a real 2nd radio (IC756pro II) and am trying to set up my rtty
windows using mmtty in both windows. I have two sound cards. I can get
every thing working with some "magic" in manually opening the rttyrite
windows and manually configuring the mmtty soundboard device selection.

But I can not figure out how to save this configuration. Every time I
restart Writelog, it trys to open both windows with the same mmtty
configuration and of course one fails!

How are any of you using two rttyrite with mmtty plugins saving this
configuration?  Do I have to manually put something in the writelog.ini file??

I am using mmtty version 1.62 and writelog 10.29

help

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton@shentel.net