[WriteLog] Operational Characteristics of WL on CW

Jerry Flanders jeflanders@comcast.net
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 03:10:10 +0000

In my ini file, I have it set up so that when I hit ENTER, WL logs the QSO
(only - no buffers are transmitted). When I hit the big "+" key on the far
right side of the keyboard, my "QSL + QRZ" is sent and IN ADDITION the QSO
is logged. My INSERT key also sends HIS CALL + Exchange. This may be what
you are after. I believe this is total CT compatibility, but never used CT.

So I use the enter when I am S&P, but the "+" when I am in run. All other
functions and buffers are the same for both modes.

I don't remember the exact combination of ini entries - something to do
with the CT compatibility and perhaps a couple of other entries.  I will
send along a copy of my ini file directly to you and you can compare it to
your ini file.

Good luck

Jerry W4UK