[WriteLog] DX prefix problem

Georgek5kg@aol.com Georgek5kg@aol.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:30:24 EST

In a message dated 12/9/2002 9:08:10 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
jbastin@sssnet.com writes:

> I am having a problem with my CQWW CW log. I worked KC4/N2TA in Antarctica,

I just tried entering KC4/K2TA in my CQWW contest log, and it logged
correctly as Antarctica.  Entering K2TA/KC4 logs it as USA.  Hmmmm,
interesting!

I had a problem with KH2D who was in USA/zone 5, not Guam/27.  I had to log
him as KH2D/W4 to get WL to score correctly.  Once I had the correct, I then
changed his call in the log back to KH2D when I submitted the Cabrillo file.

However, as far as the submitted Cabrillo file goes, it does not really
matter.  The boys who score the logs will score it correctly [we hope!].

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450