[WriteLog] Results Are Looking Good!

MRBILL1953@aol.com MRBILL1953@aol.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:26:49 EST

Greetings:

Well, we've had a good number of you that have already submitted your scores
for the recent TARA RTTY SPRINT, but I still think we still can get a few
more of you. I'm very grateful for the number of you that have used the
improved score submission page on TARA's website and I can't tell you how
much faster it makes my job. But, we still need more of you to get OnLine and
send your score in too! Come on...it's FAST, it's EASY, and we're trying to
get a record number of Official Entries!

I've had a lot of you that have sent along some pretty nice SOAPBOX messages,
but I have to say John, VK4UC took the cake. It seems John got so frustrate
with the band conditions that he went out in the yard and took his
frustrations out! Man, can't you just picture that one. He probably chopped
everything in sight down to the ground.  And, we got W8UL who's going to get
a few of his buddies all setup for next year's contest! Now we need more of
that.

I want to thank Don, AA5AU, for his detailed report of his personal contest
scores over the last 4 years. Don had it posted to the RTTY Reflector the
other night and it shows that this year's participation was right up there
but the band conditions sure could have been better. I particularly liked his
views on the 40 Meter action and how that might play out for the upcoming
RTTY Roundup. Thanks Don!!

OK, if you haven't yet submitted your score please go to the following
address:

http://www.n2ty.org/rtty/rtty.html

Also, you can view the scores from the above address too!

Thank You!
Bill - NY2U

multipart/alternative
  text/html