[WriteLog] Multi-Multi Network Congestion?

Igor UA2FZ ua2fz@gazinter.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:27:44 +0200

We're (at RW2F) used 10MBps network feeding 7 PCs for 3 seasons already in
MM environment.
Even two stations were in remote shack - 300 meters away from the main
shack. We used leased line for this branch. Everything was just fine with
the network. We managed  12-13K QSOs in the each of the last year CQWW
contests.

73!
Igor UA2FZ

??: "Marty Tippin" <martyt@pobox.com>