[WriteLog] (no subject)

Gary Ferdinand W2CS w2cs@bellsouth.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:51:04 -0500

John,

The term "keyboard focus" is a Windows-programming term that means that the
keyboard entry window is the active window.  You can make a window active by
any number of ways, but the easiest is to click on the top colored bar. That
bar will change color when you do so to some form of bolder color.

Only one window of the several you have running as "the focus" at any given
point in time.

Hope that helped.

73,

Gary W2CS