[WriteLog] (no subject)

gbaron gbaron@charter.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:07:20 -0600

FOCUS means the item is selected, that happens when the cursor is in the
entry window, you move the mouse pointer and click on it.

The item in focus is a windows term that refers to that refers to the active
widow, the one you can interact with right now.

OK,I admit it.I do not understand what that means.I am wanting to