[WriteLog] RE: Enough

Dean Schober dschober@nconnect.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 21:33:36 -0600

Thanks to those that have responded. I apparently had my auto sign =
turned off so I wanted to apologize for posting with no signature and to =
clarify a point.  I did not tell my "tale of woe" to seek sympathy but =
certainly do appreciate the support of those that have sent it and =
others in the amateur community that have helped out and been there for =
me.

What I wanted to do was to show that what people are getting so "excited =
about is really what I would consider a "tar strip" on the road of life. =
 We all need to learn to deal with what we have been given and it seems =
such a waste of time and space of what otherwise should be a positive =
place of people helping people to continue whining and complaining about =
a trivial issue and about those that are best left ignored.  Life is =
just too short!

Regards.
D. Schober
KG9MJ