[WriteLog] ARRL Roundup

Al Zelna mr.mri@evenlink.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 06:03:26 -0500

A friend and I will make a first-time effort in the ARRL Roundup in January.
This is also a first-time digital contest for both of us as well.  I was
wondering if someone on the list could lend specific advise.

I would appreciate it if someone could send me a sample of their RTTY
messages.  I have begun constructing my messages, but really want to
make sure I have things right.

Also, would the RTTY messages be okay for PSK or would additional
messages need to be constructed under the "Shifted" memories.

Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays!

Al Zelna, N3KAE