[WriteLog] cabrillo question

SP5UAF SP5UAF <tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl>
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 01:55:11 +0100

Hello to RTTY Gang,

I have a question about the cabrillo log for WPX contest. We
participated in Multi-Two. Each station used its own numbering. In
contest rules it is said that they need a separate log for each
transmitter.
I understand that if we use Cabrillo it can be one log (one file) but
each radio must be identified. Am I right?
If so, I am not sure about our log. We used WriteLog. I am not
experienced user - only about a month. But I am to prepare log for the
contest.... So we were working in the network and one station was
designed by "A" letter while the other one was designed by "Z". We can
see those letters in the "Chronological Log" generated by the WL. But
in Cabrillo file there is no "A" nor "Z". After generating the
Cabrillo one station is designed by "0" while the other one is
designed by "". Like in the following two lines:

QSO:  7040 RY 2002-02-09 0103 3Z0WPX        599    3 EA4AES        599 008   0
QSO:  3574 RY 2002-02-09 0103 3Z0WPX        599   37 W5VU          559 6

Can you tell me if it is OK? Any help will be very appreciated.

73 and thanks in advance for your help
Tom SP5UAF

PS.
I would like also to inform you that in about two weeks 3Z0WPX QSL
cards will be ready. We have already received some directs so please
QRX. For all who don't know: QSL cards for 3Z0WPX go via SP5ZCC. The
best via bureau or - if you prefer - direct.