[WriteLog] ?Networked Writelogs

Tony ad6id@arrl.net
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:17:05 -0800

Hi,
   New Writelog user -

   I suceeded in networking Writelog (10.30B) between my laptop and desktop (hooray). Logged QSOs on either machine appear instantly on the other's log - good.

What is puzzling is that the SEQ number for the "A" machine always has a "B" after it, regardless of which PC the QSO was logged on. The "B" machine also has a "B" after each SEQ.
???What does this mean???

Is there any "at a glance" way to distinguish QSOs from each machine in a networked log? (I was hoping it was the letters, but???). I've seen the menuitems for selecting which PC to view, but that's not "at a glance".

all for now. Everything else is looking good.

Thanks & 73, Tony, AD6ID