[WriteLog] WL networking via TCP/IP only

Jim Rhodes rhodes@evertek.net
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:32:29 -0600

--=====================_249355232==_.ALT

WriteLog doesn't care what you use as long as they all agree. I use TCP/IP
here. Don't even have NETBUI loaded.

At 10:11 AM 2/27/02, Petr Spacil wrote:

>Hi OM's
>
>I would like to network Writelog via TCP/IP not via NETBUI protocol. Both
>PC's can have fixed IP and are in different local networks. Do you have
>any ideas if it will work? How to make such setup?
>
>Thank you in advance
>
>73 Petr
>
>OK1FCJ

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net

WriteLog doesn't care what you use as long as they all agree. I use
TCP/IP here. Don't even have NETBUI loaded.<br><br>
At 10:11 AM 2/27/02, Petr Spacil wrote:<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Jim Rhodes K0XU<br>
jim@rhodesend.net<br>