[WriteLog] What a deal:

Jerry Ford benlightnd13@home.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 00:22:59 -0600

Well,  it over and I have the first af many ( I hope )  contests using
a contest logging software under my belt.
It was a real learning experience with the software and due to that,
the results were nothing to jump up and down about.
261 Q's    including   CM,  CO,  DL,  EA,  F,  G,  GD,  I,  JA, K,
KL,  LO,  OK,  ON,  PA,  PJ2,  UA,  VE,  VT,  XE,  YV,  ZF,  ZL,  6Y,

MISSED WAS  by 5 states.  IA,  KS, ND, AR, and KH6.

IA,  KS, & AR,  were heard but to deep in the mix to work as they were
just to close to me.

Many of these were very weak but the software brought them out of the
mud like a champ.
( using an 80 mtr loop all bands.  its up about 10' )
      ( what do you mean a horizontal loop at ground level
               won't work DX?  )( only running 40 to 75 wts )
Writelog worked flawlessly:

Only problem I had was self inflicted.    Switched bands and forgot to
tune up.  Hit F2 and my PC took a trip on the wild side.  Had to
reboot and reset everything.  ( NO data lost )
It was a great time.   I hope everyone of you are happy with your
results and above all,    HAD FUN!!

Now lets see if I can figure out how to export my log file to Prolog
and ARRL.

73  to the gang:          Jerry       N0JRN