[WriteLog] Request for additional small feature

Jim Rhodes rhodes@evertek.net
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:29:19 -0600

I am still learning this stuff too. I have found that I really like using
the FKeys program. Set the buttons up right and you never need the
keyboard. I don't think I used mine over 12 times in the roundup. And you
can really program them to do more than 1 thing in succession. weird to do
a RTTY contest without the keyboard!