[WriteLog] CW reverse and SO2R freq. transfer

Clive Whelan clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk
Thu, 04 Jul 2002 19:05:00 -0000

Hi

I have a couple of questions.

1. I invariably use CW reverse, i.e. LSB, previously on the
FT1000MP and recently on a pair of TS870s. The problem occurs
when typing a frequency into the callsign entry box, when the
rig then goes to USB in CW, and I have to fiddle on the relevant
transceiver. Is there some way to change this behaviour? If not,
it certainly would be good to have.

2. In SO2R operation, is there any way to transfer the frequency
from the Left to the Right radio, short of actually typing it in
as above. If not, once again, would be nice to have.

73

Clive
GW3NJW
gw3njw@gw7x.org