[WriteLog] serial interface PCI expansion boards

Richard Thorne rthorne@tcac.net
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:47:31 -0500

Tony:

You'll get lots of answers on this one.  I am using a SIIG 4 port card along
with the 2 on board ports for a total of 6.  The SIIG card works well and it was
easy to install on both Win98 and XP.

Just remember that the SIIG and the others more than likely will not handle
FSK.  If you use FSK you will need to use one of the on board ports for that.

GL.