[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Multi-port serial boards

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:50:03 -0500

> > art, and upgrading various compnents along the way.
> > These will, unfortunately, include the ISA components, which are
> > Byterunner 4 COM port board and the Hal P-38 (and 4 32MB SIMMs).
>

> As to reinstalling all the software, what happened to the old HD? But if
> you upgraded to a faster larger HD, which I think is a good idea, you
> can just purchase a copy of Norton Ghost at about $40 and do a complete

Instead of buying Norton Ghost you should buy Norton System Works. After
rebate ti is about 29-39 dollars and with it you get not only Norton Ghost
but also Norton AntiVirus 2002 and Go Back. THis is easily the best bargain
in utjitlites and ALL are EXTEREMLY useful.