[WriteLog] Laptop keying

Darrel Daley kl7dn@sover.net
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:30:00 -0400

Hi,

Glad that I started my laptop setup for FD early on....

Using the same NA CW serial interface I use on the desktop it won't key the
laptop. The desktop keys my FT1000D but the laptop won't key the FT890.

Using the same protocols as on the desktop and have changed WL.ini so COM1
matches the XP settings.

Any ideas on what I might be missing would be appreciated.

Thanks and 73,
Darrel
Radio Station K1KU, Vermont's finest, transmits its powerful signal from 10
wooded acres situated high above the scenic and bucolic Connecticut River
Valley.

Owner, Manager, and Chief Engineer is Darrel Daley
The Putney Pundit