[WriteLog] Notes on MK-1100 Multi-keyer

W3YY@aol.com W3YY@aol.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:35:55 EDT

I'm in the process of integrating a MK-1100 Multi-Keyer into the shack.  I
purchased this unit despite some serious questions about the keyer's
functions, but I'm pleasantly surprised with how it works.  For those of you
who don't already have the unit, but might have some of the same questions I
did, here are the answers:

Q:  Does the keyer paddle speed track the speed as set in WriteLog or the
external manual speed control?  I was afraid that the paddle would operate at
a different speed than the internal WriteLog speed.