[WriteLog] AA5AU WriteLog Website Updates

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au@bellsouth.net
Sun, 12 May 2002 21:41:07 -0500

Added example message buffers for the ANARTS RTTY Contest
in June.

Added a link to the ANARTS rules on the New RTTY Journal website.
I was unable to find "official" rules on any ANARTS site.

http://www.geocities.com/writelog

I'll not be participating in the Anatolian RTTY Contest this weekend
as I'll be in Dayton.  So there will be no Anatolian message examples.
If you won't be at Dayton and plan to operate this contest, you can use
the same buffers as SP, ARI or VOLTA (if you use VOLTA, drop the
CQ Zone from the message).

I'll be speaking at Dayton about SO2R RTTY operation at the RTTY
Forum along with Tyler K3MM, Jerry NO2T and John WA9ALS.  Come
join us.  The RTTY Forum begins at 0930 Saturday morning in Room 2.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com