[WriteLog] CQ WW RTTY

Jerry Ford benlightnd13@mchsi.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:22:11 -0500

Well folks:

Thought I would drop in a say howdy to the gang.  I've been off the
reflector for some time as the focus of my activities have changed
this summer to QRP and building.

SP6EKS  ( Roman ) sent me an e-mail asking for a sked and I jumped
into the contest to work him.  Once in,  the old fire started burning
and I just couldn't get away.

So,  I worked the test from the gun until about 05:00 UTC last night.
Jumped up and got back in about noon.
Worked it off and on until the finish.
( 135,362 total )
Not bad for running all bands as SOAB (b) on an 80 mtr loop at 10 ft.

I'm still using 10.28 and it worked flawlessly all weekend.

I had a great time and just wanted to say thanks to all those that I
worked.
I hope everyone scored well and had fun.

73 to all:         de        Jerry     N0JRN