[WriteLog] Request for improvements (another one)

WA9ALS - John WA9ALS - John" <wa9als@1umc.net
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:37:00 -0500

> to turn it on when needed or forgetting to turn it off when not needed
which
> results in my disk being filled up with silent audio files.

I'm not much for "log massaging", but once in awhile a text file would be
handy.  In this one, we had one Q in which my own call got logged as the
station worked.  (I don't think station A is allowed to work station B, but
we could debate that - HI!)  The rest of the exchange is fine, someone in
Canada.  If I had the text file of the contest, I'm sure I could find the
call.  I worked the station appropriately - I just logged it wrong.

I can't record the audio because I use MMTTY.

I hope Wayne will consider the request for a text file.  The scroll-back
buffer was increased awhile ago, but that gets lost when the program is
stopped and restarted.

tnx