[WriteLog] Date format

Darren Collins G0TSM darren-writelog-mail-list@g0tsm.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 21:12:52 +0000

Hi Gang,
I'm new to using Writelog and I have a query about the date format.
In the log window the date is shown as 2002-10-03 etc. Is there a way of
changing this to 03/10/02 or 03/10/2002 or even 03-Oct-2002.

I've had Writelog installed on an XP machine for about a week quite
impressed, the only trouble i'm having is with the operator, remembering to
change QSO entry windows when logging on two rigs is a real problem for me :-)

Thanks, Darren G0TSM

PS, Don't forget to work us Gs this Sunday in the RSGB 21/28 SSB contest
0700-1900 if you're not entering you don't need to give a serial no, zero
would do.  :-)

http://www.g0tsm.com