[WriteLog] RE: [dxlab] Contesting modules

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 13:03:20 -0500

...SNIP SNIP SNIP

> For the record, I have no objection to interoperation between DXLab
> applications and any other applications -- freeware, shareware, or
> commercial. The interfaces are all public, and two such
> integrations already
> exist.

I don't know what the current integrations are but if something could be
worked out with WriteLog team, that would be a really big step. The best
thing that could be done would be to interface WinWarbler, the way that
MMTTY is now interfaced. That would allow the use of WinWarbler for PSK31
and RTTY. Of course the MMTTY would still be used since that is how
WinWarbler does RTTY.