[WriteLog] BandMap for M/2

Darack, Zev Zev.Darack@banklink.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:18:56 -0400

A few questions about using the Bandmap in Writelog:

1.	Can I use the mouse to move the center frequency (either scrolling
with the wheel or click and drag)
2.	How do I use the scroll wheel on the mouse to change the frequency
of the rig?  Is there a setting that turns this on and off?
3.	How do I make computer A see the calls added to the bandmap on
computer B using %b or mapcallonspace? (the logs are networked and they are
sharing packet spots across the network).
4.	When I close the BandMap and try to open it again nothing
happens...does anyone else see this?

Question about the new Multi 2 for CQWW:  I was only able to set one Run and
one Multi station.  Is this an issue since both stations are technically Run
stations?

Note on networking:
When I networked the computer, I had to use the name of the computer
(Windows setting) as the "Computer Name to be used to connect to this
station".  I tried to use a different name and it didn't work.

Does anyone know what directories need to be shared if any for networking to
work?  I didn't play around with this so much and just ended up sharing
everything (network is behind a firewall) but will it work if I don't share
the folder where the logs are located but have a public with the network log
that can be accessed by all computers?

Thanks in advance for your help, I'm introducing some big guns to Writelog
and would like to have everything working perfectly so that they don't have
a bad first experience....wish me luck

73,
Zev Darack, N2WKS, V26S, VP2V/N2WKS
http://www.qsl.net/n2wks <http://www.qsl.net/n2wks>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any attachments are
confidential, and are only for the use of the intended recipient.  If
you have received this transmission in error, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance upon this
communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete the original message.  Thank you.