[WriteLog] BandMap for M/2

Wil DJ7AA dj7aa-wil@t-online.de
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:03:09 +0200

> 3. How do I make computer A see the calls added to the bandmap on
> computer B using %b or mapcallonspace? (the logs are networked and they
are
> sharing packet spots across the network).

This is happen since all time. The Bandmap datas are NOT sharing over the
network.
I asked this very neat feature for any Multi operation a few times without
any answer.
Since there are so many (mostly not to neat features) things added to
WriteLog, I can
not understand, why not Band map sharing.

We help us with a little program, that generate a "local packet spot" and
send this from
the multistation over UDP to the network.
Hope, that W5XD hears the wishes from MultiOP stations, and add this on the
to do
list.

Wil DJ7AA