[WriteLog] Soundcard problem

Don Winn af4z@cfl.rr.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 11:21:54 -0500

Barry, and All

I can follow Barry's procedure below and I find the Microphone Balance
select is NOT enabled.  Enabling it will allow the decoding to start working.

BUT, if I go back to WL and click in the logging area to enter a call, the
audio dies and I find the Microphone Selected is disabled again.  With both
on screen, I can watch the check go away when I click in WL and see the
audio come back when I select the Microphone Balance.

I'm sure if it's a WL issue, Wayne will have it fixed shortly.  If it's
not, he can mostlikely explain what is happening.

Don