[WriteLog] More on ALT-F3/CTL-T bug

Barry N1EU n1eu@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 06:50:41 -0500

Some not very exhaustive testing here indicate that ctrl-T spotting only
works in my XP system if the pktObject=writelog.pkt.9 entry is in the INI
file.  It doesn't work without the entry, and it doesn't work with the
DXTelnet object reference.

I have contacted the DXT author about the issue.  There is a DXT workaround
if he can't get it to work with the WL object.   I will post a follow up to
the reflector after Fabio responds.

73,
Barry N1EU