[WriteLog] More on ALT-F3/CTL-T bug

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:43:31 -0500

> I have contacted the DXT author about the issue.  There is a DXT
workaround
> if he can't get it to work with the WL object.   I will post a follow up
> the reflector after Fabio responds.

Well, I hope the "fix" doesn't break it for the rest of us that aren't
having problems, at least with slightly older versions of WL.  I don't think
DXT has changed, yet people are now having trouble.  Doesn't that point to a
WL issue?

I guess I could get the latest and see if I have the problem here, but not
excited about then having to backtrack to my working version.  I could do
that, however, as I have both my last full version and the updates.