[WriteLog] AA5AU WriteLog Website Update

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au@bellsouth.net
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 22:02:03 -0500

Added example RTTY messages for CQ/RJ World-Wide RTTY DX Contest.
The example shows the newly learned (for me) use of %P1 which is used to
display the callsign of the previously logged station in a buffer for when you
want to QSL one station's report and send an exchange to another station that
called at the same time.  I use F8 for this.  Thanks to Irek, VE4COZ, for pointing
this one out.  I learn something new everyday.

Added a link to the rules for CQ/RJ World-Wide RTTY DX Contest.

Updated AA5AU RTTY .dta file with calls logged in SARTG and SCC RTTY
contests.  This RTTY master callsign database file now contains 21,358 calls.

The CQ/RJ World-Wide RTTY DX Contest is one of the BIG 3 RTTY contests
of the year (ARRL RTTY Roundup and CQ/RJ WPX RTTY being the other two).
Plan on participating.  It's great fun, I promise.

The URL for the AA5AU WriteLog website is http://www.geocities.com/writelog.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com