[WriteLog] F1=CQ...NOT!!!

Ted Demopoulos kt1v@demop.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:13:43 -0400

I'm away from home so I can't give you exact version #s, BUT:

1) I couldn't get it to work at all with an older version of Writelog
(about 2 years old).

2) Couldn't get it to work with that older version even when updated to
10.30B

3)  COULD get it to work with a recent (less than one year old version)
no problem. Worked fine also when updated to 10.30B

73
Ted KT1V