[WriteLog] Writelog and mmtty hangs

Charles Morrison cfmorris@bellsouth.net
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:36:40 -0500

I noticed it this weekend as well.  To alleviate the problem, I rebooted the
pc, at which point, I got blue screens (In 98) or gpf's in RttyWrite.. hit
the reset button, let it scan disk and it was back to normal.  At the point
of slowing down, I decided it was time to save and reboot, which cleared it
up for at least a few hours.

Charlie
KI5XP