[WriteLog] JIDX CW CONTEST

kh6nd at lava.net kh6nd at lava.net
Thu Apr 10 06:11:47 EDT 2003

Just upgraded to version 10.40 for this weekend's JIDX CW contest.

However, in the parameter setup I am only being given the option of
entering a JA prefecture number, as though I am in Japan. And the
multiplier windows only show zones and continental multipliers, not the
prefectures needed for those of us outside of JA. A few practice entries
of JA callsigns also indicate scoring that a JA station would see...
zones and countries.

I have my KH6 callsign correctly entered in the .ini file, and correct
longitude and latitude in the great circle setup.

What am I doing wrong here?

KH6ND