[WriteLog] WinXP

arholub arholub at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 10 17:42:29 EDT 2003

I am having trouble setting up my WinXP Writelog.

Have Yaesu FT-920 with serial port connection.  This works most of the time but sometimes get NO RIG.

Cannot get the keyer to work.  It works on my old version of CT from LPT1 on my Win98 partition, so I know the circuitry works.

I have downloaded UserPort and followed the instructions to install it in WinXP.  I go to WriteLog setup and check LPT1.  I set DVK to none.  Then I try every combination of everything that remains and cannot get any of the function keys to key the rig.

Please, some advice.

Doc
WA6OGO

Visit our web site, www.arholub.com, to get the latest news, computer class information and Orange Coast College marine course information.  Visit the new 'Rants and Raves' pages.