[WriteLog] Search for Callsign

Bill Metzger wmetzger at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 10 20:31:30 EDT 2003

I recently searched for a callsign in the recent EA RTTY Contest.  I select
"File", "Find Callsign in Files".  A window then opens asking for the
callsign.  I fill it in and select "Search".  Another window opens that asks
for the file to search.  I select the saved file that I titled "EA RTTY
2003.wl".  Click OK and I'm returned directly to the Writelog main window
with the Cursor back in the Call Box waiting for me to enter a new callsign.

According to the help files another window should open with the callsign
found.  I don't get anything.  It doesn't seem to be hidden under another
window either.

Any suggestions?  I must be doing something wrong but can't figure it out.

Thanks.

Bill  KF0OH